Tuesday 25 September 2012

Waiting Just For You

Waiting Just For You
Written by Justina Braun

I'm lying to myself,
I've put my heart on the shelf.
It's time to let go
And time to say no!

My life is in your hands,
File me like the sea shore sands. 
Help me to become more like you
In all I say and do.

Lord, show me your plans,
Your timing is best for man.
I only want what  you've planed for me,
So help me please to live for thee.

You're the only one I need
Help me plant a seed.
 In so many lives that don't have a care,
To show them how much you want to share.

Lord, your timing is best,
Help me not to be a pest.
Show me the one you have in sight,
Cause he's the Mr. Right.

For it will be oh so grand
To live with a friend.
I'm willing to wait for him to see
That he's the one with whom I want to be.

I'm excitingly waiting for that day
When I finally get to say,
The two sweet words, I Do, I Do.
For all I want is you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment