Thursday 27 September 2012

Time With You

Time With You
Written by Justina Braun

It's been a joy to have gotten to know you,
And your friendship I'll always treasure.
To your family and friends you stay true,
Which is love given without measure.

You're always ready to give a helping hand and a smile,
And when it comes to children, for them you'll always find time.
Your positive attitude makes everything you do seem worthwhile.
This makes life's decision easier for lifetime.

I work not at a fancy place, but at my dad's store.
I love working for him, caz I see him as my dear friend.
The Lord  is calling me for service and open are many doors,
So my life could change in a heartbeat, it all depends.

Life is unfair and full of pain,
Yet you've shown me there is reason for laughter.
Once Jesus Christ comes, we have everything to gain.
Life in eternity in heaven ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment