Wednesday 21 November 2012

Tick Tock



Tick Tock
Written by Justina Braun

Tick Tock, Tick Tock,
I hear the clicking clock.
Time seems to be everything,
And yet, to some it’s nothing!

We go through hard and fun times,
Always worth more because of it’s learning time!
My God goes by no time,
And I always run out of time!

Hurry run and do this or that,
And make sure you don’t forget to feed the cat.
Oh no, practice too is soon,
Which means I hurry have to get my guitar in tune.

I rush home from work,
Once my job is done as a clerk.
I hurry up with supper,
And make a run through the shower.

I zoom under the bed covers,
 And find myself counting time and discover,
Time is ticking and running like a jock.
I hurry close my eyes, and fall asleep with the sound of tick tock.

No comments:

Post a Comment