Monday 19 November 2012

Evidence of You






Evidence of You
Written by Justina Braun Nov.19, 2012

I see You in the wind blowing through the trees,
I feel You near, when in prayer on my knees.
I feel Your touch of love, when my eyes pool over with tears,
 I hear You whisper, I love you, in different ways for many years!

 I see You in the comforting hugs received when losing a loved one.
I see the joy you bring to couples when You gift them with a daughter or Son.
I see You create many different miracles in times of great need.
And I hear You give me correction on when I haven’t followed your lead.

I love the feel of Your presence near when we chit-chat all day long,
You’re with me when You send me trials to make me strong.
I thank You Lord, for giving me life, and a second chance,
You and only You know the reasons behind every circumstance.
















2 comments: