Monday 1 October 2012

Something Beautiful

Something Beautiful
Written by Justina Braun

Nine months of growing and learning,
Nine months of waiting and listening.
Nine months of bonding and falling in love,
Nine months of making something beautiful from above.

Entering the world oh so bright,
It takes only a breath, for love at first sight.
Give me love, care, and I'll grow,
And I'll fill your heart with joy that overflows.

Teach me how to love, pray, and obey,
And I'll do my best to respect, and not run away.
Your everyday life is teaching me to stay true, 
Because remember, I learn from watching you!

Just think once you're old and grey,
I'll be the one to help you make your way.
And not only will I be a help, but also there to encourage,
For that's when you'll appreciate that you taught me at a young age!


No comments:

Post a Comment