Tuesday 28 November 2017

Lord, You hold the world your hands, yet you care for me unconditionally! 
I’m loved by You! 
I can never count all the blessings you’ve given me,
For you are the Creator of all that’s good and true! 


Grant me the gift of hearing. 
Let me listen and hear your voice! 
Prepare the soil of my heart, make it new, 
So that I’ll find peace amongst all the noise.

I praise you for the struggles through which you’ve taught me to believe. 
For an unworthy, sinful person like me, you made a way! 
You guided me with love, when I had strayed from your ways. 
I’m loved by you, that’s why near me you stay! 

Prove in me, a humble serving spirit,
To help carry out the desires of your will! 
For I have experienced your goodness and mercy, 
In You my heart is at peace and still! 
  
I’m loved by You! 
My soul knows a peaceful assurance like never before! 
I am forgiven, chosen, and protected,

By my Heavenly Father who I live for!











No comments:

Post a Comment