Monday 7 October 2013

Mercy and Grace




Mercy and Grace
Written by Justina Kate Braun April 29,2013

Lord, Holy is Your name.
Through all generations people speak of Your fame.
You, Father, created all land,
You are the Potter, created it by hand.
You have given us many chances to change and turn,
Yet You don’t push us to make that choice, You’ve warned us Your
 anger will burn.
You’ve given us hope when there was none,
And shown us the light, when all courage was gone.

You forgave us and opened a way by sending Your Son.
Lord God, Your name is great, I see You from the rising to the setting of the sun.
You walk among us day in and day out, and see where the true ones stand.
There is no place far from Your sight, and to the broken hearts You will attend.

Father God, I praise You for giving disciple and guidance.
I’m a daughter of the King, rich is my inheritance.
I see your sense of humor through nature,
And I read of Your love and promises throughout the scriptures.

Lord, I praise You for all the laughs and good times,
I praise You for all the tears and hard times.
In the good times I walked hand in hand with You,
And in the hard times You showed me how to find my strength and how to stay true.

The things I do in life, Lord, I do them for You.
And when I sing a tune, I sing it to You.
When I cry a tear, Lord, strength I find in You.
And When in prayer, the one talking back to me is You.


No comments:

Post a Comment