Friday 23 August 2013

Oh My Little Dears

Oh My Little Dears
Written by Justina Braun July 29/13

Oh my little dears,
I hurt for all your fears.
Just let it out, and shed some tears,
Because life has just begone, and to come are many years.

Oh little one, please take my hand.
We'll go have some fun in the sand.
We'll work with all your fears and hurts so you can understand,
But for now lets see what fun games are planned.

I see in your heart,
A ragging battle start.
Do I trust or do I dart, 
And if I do will this time be smart?

Little one just keep trusting your heavenly Father above.
By Him you'll always receive love.
He's always by your side like a fitting glove,
And think of Him when you see a dove.

When you think you're alone, a tune you sing,
And hearing this, joy it brings
To the Angels in heaven and to the King
Just to know that you've found reason to sing means something.

I catch myself inwardly crying when I see you cry.
So much pain is just too much to bear for such a little girl or guy.
Oh little dears, just come to me and your tears I'll dry.
And trust me, If I could I'd always be near and never say bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment