Monday 11 February 2013

My 3 Musketeers




My 3 Musketeers
 Written by Justina Braun Feb.11/13

My gorgeous 3 musketeers,
When you’re around, I have almost no fears.
You’ve been there for me through thin and thick,
Mothered me through heart breaks and when sick.

Vero, Maria, and Lisa, I don’t know how I ever found friends like you!
I’ll always treasure all the moments spent together with you.
We’ve shared many a moments in the last years,
Crying, talking, laughing, and worrying about future fears.

I loved the venting sessions which normally took place while on walks.
Were they exciting, sad, or worry moments, there sure were many great talks!
Now, when it came time to get together to pray,
There were times when I kind of strayed.
(Which included you, cause when sleeping I was still prayingJlol.)

I want to thank you 3 musketeers for being with me,
Through the highs and in the valley below, with me there you’d be.
God gave me these lovely Angels to help me up in time of need,
And know, for you, I’ve prayed many a prayer for my musketeers to succeed!

Life isn’t over until it’s over,
Use the bumps in the road to boost you up to reach your aim sooner.
Life isn’t fair, so expect to go through hard tests on the way,
And remember, we’ve got someone fighting for us everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment